Improving Air Quality Management-
AQM Codex is a new tool designed by Three Hill Path Incorporated. We have integrated iMonnit Technology and the Codex Tools Platform allowing for a simpler way for School districts to monitor CO2 levels in their classrooms without becoming a distraction. With AQM Codex Teachers and District personnel will receive their SMS or email alerts via their Smart Phones or Desktops and may login to the Codex Tools account in order to review the alerts or access the iMonnit Dashboard.
Monnit CO2 Sensors
The ALTA Wireless Carbon Dioxide Sensor uses an ultra low-power, high-performance CO2 sensor to measure the amount of carbon dioxide in ambient air.
– Measures 0 to 10000 ppm CO2
– Accurate to +/- 45 ppm + 3% of reading
– Sensor produces instantaneous CO2 readings and 8 hour time weighted average(TWA) readings
– Wireless range of 1,200+ feet through 12+ walls *
– Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
– Improved interference immunity
– Improved power management for longer battery life **
– Encrypt-RF® Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
+ AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
– All ALTA sensors now have up to 3200 readings:
– 10-minute heartbeats = 22 days
– 2-hour heartbeats = 266 days
– Over-the-air updates (future proof)
– Free iMonnit basic online wireless sensor monitoring
and notification system to configure sensors, view
data and set alerts via SMS text and email
iMonnit Technology with Codex Tools
AQM Codex is the newest volume of Codex Tools.
AQM Codex is a partnership between Three Hill Path Incorporated and Monnit sensors giving schools the opportunity to allow another level of safety to their school campuses.
Three Hill Path Incorporated is a source for Co2 Sensors as well as Codex Tools to monitor the sensors leveraging iMonnit cloud technology.
Contact us today for a quote on CO2 Sensors and see how we may help you with the Air Quality Management.
CA AB 841 was adopted 09/20/2020. This Bill is to help School Districts to obtain funding through the state to evaluate and maintain current HVAC systems. This Bill also provides funding for the installation of CO2 Sensors in the classroms to improve Air Quality in our classrooms.
To read more about it follow this link: